Goods purchased from Youngs Mobility are at the request of the purchaser. We are unable to offer medical advice as to their suitability for individuals. The information we offer is for guidance purposes only.
Each product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description which sets out additional Specific Conditions related to that product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, warranties, after-sales service and guarantees. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions, appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. All our products are special order and therefore from time to time they may variary from the website description. In most cases this difference will be an improvement over the website specification.
The following terms and conditions for the sale of goods ('the Conditions') will govern all contracts for sale that we, Youngs Mobility, enter into with you, the Customer, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. Please read these Conditions carefully:-
1. These Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
2. We will happily treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these Conditions. You are deemed to accept the Conditions when you place an order for goods with us. The email response sent to you to acknowledge receipt of your order does not constitute acceptance of it. Your offer is accepted and our contract begins with you, our valued customer, when payment is taken.
3. Your order for goods is subject to availability. If we do not supply goods to you for any reason, we will try to inform you of the situation and we will refund any money already paid by you for the goods should they not be available for more than four weeks. However, we will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses which you may suffer if we do not supply goods, unless as the result of negligence on our part.
4. Many of the goods we sell are of a technical nature and unfortunately it is not practical to publish detailed specifications of all the goods and keep specifications 100% up to date. All drawings, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on our website are for the sole purpose of giving approximate descriptions of the goods.
5. Goods, other than faulty goods and special orders, may be returned within 7 working days of the date of receipt by you of the goods. As you can appreciate, all such goods must be returned in an 'as new' condition complete with packaging and all accessories. Unfortunately, goods that do not comply with this condition may not be returned. Where goods are returned in accordance with this provision, we will happily reimburse any money already paid by you. We shall reimburse you within 30 days of our receipt of the returned goods.
6. As you can appreciate, we shall not be liable to you for any failure or delay in performance of our contract if it is due to an event beyond our reasonable control, Including, without limitation, acts of God, war, industrial dispute, fire, flood, tempest and national emergencies, and if so delayed we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for performing such obligations.
7. If the consumer has ordered the goods on-line and paid for the goods during the ordering process, that is the final price. The only time that price may be changed is if no monies have been taken (including a deposit). The price of the goods on your order will need to be validated by us prior to taking your payment. If there is a problem, you will be notified of the correct price and you will then have the opportunity to purchase the goods at the correct price.
8. Payment for the goods must be made by you in accordance with our Purchase Procedure. All orders are positively credit card sanctioned prior to despatch. As you can appreciate, we can accept no responsibility if any details you provide us with are incorrect or if any order is held up as a result of incorrect details.
9. All prices on our website are in pounds sterling and exclusive of VAT and our very reasonable delivery charges.
10. The contract between us shall be deemed to have been made in England and shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. We operate a complaints handling procedure, which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. We will, however, endeavour to acknowledge all complaints within 7 working days. If you have a complaint, please contact us (see address in Contact Us section). These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you. Any such change shall not affect any contract subsisting between us at the time of such change.